THE CHIC & BROC STIR FRY ROCK!🔥🔥🔥🔥
Bursting with flavours, goodness, and healthy AF…try this little bad boy out!👌
- 1 chicken breast
- Chopped Ginger & garlic
- Red onion
- Red pepper
- 1 tbsp Mild chilli powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Small portion whole grain rice (or basmati)
- Chopped peanuts
- Boil the broccoli for a few minutes to soften.
- In the wok fry the garlic, ginger & onion for a few minutes. Then add chilli powder to mixture.
- Add the chicken & fry until cooked through. Then add the broccoli & red pepper & fry for a further few minutes.
- Add the honey & soy sauce & mix thoroughly.
- Serve with a small portion of whole grain rice.
- Garnish lightly with chopped peanuts