🍪Protein Peanut Butter Cookies🍪
These easy peanut butter protein cookies only require 4 ingredients, and take less than 25 minutes to make! Each cookie contains 9 grams of protein and tastes just like a soft peanut butter cookie!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla protein powder in a bowl & mix together until the consistency resembles cookie dough. (Some peanut butters can be creamier than others – so if your mixture looks a little too liquidy, you can add a little more protein powder or, if it looks too dry and crumbly, you can add a little more peanut butter.)
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the batter and roll it into a ball using your hands. You may need to wet your hands with a few drops of water to keep the batter from sticking.
- Flatten the ball between your palms and then place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving space in between the cookies on the baking paper.
- Using a fork, press down gently on each cookie to create criss-cross marks. If the fork sticks, you can dip it in water as necessary.
- Transfer the cookie sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies just slightly start to turn brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit to cool.
- Optional: you can drizzle dark chocolate on top of each cookie for design.