BANANARAMA PROTEIN PAN CAKES
Wow delicious & high in healthy fats & protein for a healthier lifestyle!💪🔥❤️
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (Gold Standard)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 small ripe banana
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of baking powder
- Whisk the egg whites for a few minutes until they start to go foamy( same consistency as if you were making a meringue, this will keep the pancakes light & fluffy) if you have an eclectic whisk even better.
- Mash the banana up until soft & add the baking powder & cinnamon.
- Fold in the egg whites to the mixture & once all thoroughly mixed add small pancake size amounts to a hot pan & cook for 60-90 seconds each side.
- Serve with a small helping total 0% fage yogurt & chopped fruit optional.