🥦VEGAN COCONUT CURRY🥦
LOOKING THAT HIGH PROTEIN VEGGIE KICK…LOOK NO FURTHER KIDS!💪👊👌
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 cup broccoli (or use green beans)
* 1 spring onions
* 1 sweet potato
* 2 carrots
* 2 tsp curry powder
* 1 tbsp curry powder
* 1 can coconut milk
* 1 can drained chickpeas
* 1 tbsp maple syrup
* ½ tsp salt
* 1 juiced lemon
* Grate the sweet potato and the carrots.
* Chop the spring onion and broccoli
* Add the olive oil to a large pan and fry all the veg on a medium heat for about about 5 minutes.
* Next, add the curry powder and curry paste, and lemongrass
* Stir and fry for another couple of minutes then add the coconut milk, chickpeas, lemon juice, maple syrup and salt. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
* Serve with rice and extra veg optional.