🔥Sesame Ginger Salmon🔥
Salmon is an amazing superfood, full of omega 3 fatty acids. Feel free to serve this dish with rice & veg or to be extra lean just a side of veg.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon filets
FOR THE HONEY GINGER GLAZE
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- To make the glaze, whisk together honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, ginger and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds and green onions.
- In large bowl, combine ginger marinade and salmon filets; marinate for at least 30 minutes or even overnight.
- Preheat oven.
- Place salmon filets along with the marinade onto prepared baking dish and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Serve salmon immediately with honey ginger glaze.