Sourdough is a healthier alternative & feeds your gut health. This ones pretty simple kids, so great for when you don’t have much time to prepare lunch or dinner.
- shop bought sourdough pizza base
- Low fat tomato pizza sauce or sundried tomato paste.
- Low fat cheese
- Meat or meat free topping of choice
- Load up on as many vegetables as possible, mushroom, onion, sweet corn, peppers, rocket etc.
- preheat the oven.
- Cover sourdough base with sauce. Cover with cheese ( the less the better when watching weight). Add your meat/meat free alternative. And fire on as much veg as possible.
- Cook in oven for around 10mins